HABITAT AT PACIFIC PALMS
Set on a magic acerage less than 5 minutes from the beaches, lakes and national parks, this architect designed and owned rammed earth home offers a unique holiday experience. With a passive-solar design, solar hot water and grid interactive solar power this property offers the ultimate eco-friendly getaway!
The large open plan living space includes a modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top, a dining table to seat 12, a generous lounge area with leather sofas, Foxtel and iPod station.
The living area opens onto a spacious north facing timber deck overlooking lawn, kids playground, trees, water tank for swimming and dam- the perfect spot to enjoy a drink after a hard day at the beach. Play cricket or bocce on the front lawn and finish with a BBQ or wood-fired pizza under the stars.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
- Gas BBQ
- Wood fired BBQ
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Childrens playground
- Stainless steel kitchen with European gas appliances
- Washing machine
- Refrigerator + freezer
- Microwave oven
- Television with Foxtel
- iPod station
- Board games and library
- High chair
- LINEN HIRE AVAILABLE: please enquire if required
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Outdoor games
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Plunge pool
- Herb and Vegie garden
3 bedroom house -
1x king, 1x queen, 1x bunk bed and sleeping loft
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 bunk room sleeps 3 or 4
- Bathroom with shower, bath, wc and views into native gardens
- Separate wc
- Large open plan living space with chefs kitchen and European appliances
- Screened breezeway with double futon daybed and air hockey table.
- 1 king bedroom
- Loft library retreat with double sofa bed overlooking living space below
- Bathroom with shower, wc and views to Magic Mountain
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- BBQ area
- Outdoor hot/cold surf shower adjacent to carport
- Large double carport with room for two cars, boat, jet ski etc
- Childrens playground with swings and climbing ropes
- Large lawn to run around on
- Vegetable garden, orchard and permaculture garden
- Mosaics, sculptures and other artworks
- Water tank for swimming in (with swimming pool compliant fence)
- No smoking
- No dirt bikes
- Pets on application - must be outdoor only pets
- Arrivals on public holidays or before 8am or after 7pm incur a $50 surcharge
Lovely house and property
We just spent the weekend at Habitat and had a lovely relaxing stay. The house is beautifully designed and very comfortable. It suited our group of two adults and four children, but would easily accommodate a bigger group. Our kids loved the pool and spend most of the weekend either in it or asking to go back to the house so they could get back in it. The games room was well used also. The surroundings were so peaceful and relaxing. Our hosts were very friendly and took their time to show us around and make recommendations about the area. Thank you Ian and Kate.
Anita, Sydney NSW Dec 2016
A wonderful place to stay
We had a lovely stay. The house has enough space for a big family and the kids loved going through all the house and gardens exploring. Only a 5 'minute drive to town so you are close to the shops and beaches. Would definitely stay again x
Debra+James NSW Jan 2017
Peace and quiet amongst nature
We loved our time at Pacific Palms. Beaches are glorious. The house is wonderfully eclectic, interesting and earthy.
Jane, Sydney NSW Jan 2016
We loved our stay
We loved our stay at Habitat! A perfect holiday house for this beautiful section of coast. Close enough to easily drive to the beaches (Blueys, Boomerang, Elizabeth), and to the small township of Blueys for basic supplies. The house is a real delight, with clever and interesting detailing, a gorgeous garden and lots of keep yourself entertained (big lawn, little plunge pool, pizza oven) Our party of 5 were very comfortable there and found it hard to leave!
Duane, NSW Apr 2017
Amazing house- spacious and easy to live in. Beautiful garden with an inspiring selection of verges to pick and cook with. Pizza oven was lots of fun. Tranquil environment with so much for the kids to do. We had a great time.
Edwina, Sydney NSW Jan 2016
We had a lovely time. The house and garden were very relaxing and tranquil and we went on 2 great walks – Seal Rocks to the lighthouse, and the walk from The Ruins campground.
We haven’t been to the area for a long time (I think we stayed near Blueys beach the last time) and had forgotten how beautiful it was. The great weather also certainly helped!
Shona, Sydney NSW Aug 2017
More amazing in real life
Thank you soo much for having us. we had the best time and I must say that the house is more amazing in real life than on the photos. I'll be back again for sure.
Anders, Manly NSW Sep 2017